These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Vegan’s Website. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Vegan’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”, refers to our Company (NKB International Sdn. Bhd., with business address of 2, Jalan Merbah 1, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47170 Puchong, Selangor). “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. “Website” or “Site” refers to our Website (https://vegan.com.my). All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Vegan and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Vegan. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from the Website for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
– Republish material from the Website
– Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website
– Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from the Website
– Redistribute content from the Website (unless content is specifically made for redistribution)
– Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
– Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activities conducted on the Website
– Bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Vegan does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions ofVegan, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Vegan shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Vegan reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that
– You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so
– The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party
– The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
– The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity
– You hereby grant to Vegan a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organisations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
– Government agencies
– Search engines
– News organisations
– Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Website of other listed businesses
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you find any link on our Website or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Buyer should carefully read the item detail page and review information such as price, option price, shipment fee and terms and conditions for sales before purchasing an item. Vegan takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any loss or damages to a buyer arising from shipping information and/or payer information entered by the buyer or wrong remittance by the buyer in connection with the payment for the items purchased. We reserve the right to check whether a buyer is duly authorised to use certain payment method, and may suspend the transaction until such authorisation is confirmed or cancel the relevant transaction where such confirmation is not available.
You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your own account and password, and for restricting any unauthorised access to your account and you further to accept all liabilities and responsibilities for all activities which originated from your account with the Company. Do not use the Website as a Seller/Merchant if you do not have legal capacity to enter into a legally binding contract or are under the age of 18 or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from the Website. We reserve all rights to refuse service, remove or edit the contents, cancel orders, listing cancellation, account suspension/termination and/or Criminal charges and/or claims for damages.
You hereby agree, undertake and covenant the followings: –
– To list, to supply and to deliver only vegan products (“Goods”)
– To ensure that the Goods listed on the Site are of good and merchantable quality
– To ensure that the Goods delivered to the buyers are of good and merchantable quality
– Given full authority to the company to collect payment on behalf of your company (vendors) for every successful transaction
– To manage and ensure that relevant information such as the price, images, details of the Goods, inventory amount, product expiration date, terms and conditions for the products are updated from time to time and the Merchant shall not post inaccurate information onto the Website
– To ensure that the Goods listed on the Site are genuine, authorised, legitimate, do not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party, and do not violate any applicable and prevailing laws and / or norms
– To ensure that the postings of the products or services, and the products or services sold are in compliance with all applicable rules and regulations in the Merchant and the buyer’s country
– To ensure that the Merchant, its servants, employee, agents, staff shall not submit, and is not permitted to market or sell the following category of items on the Website (“Prohibited Goods”) any cosmetics endangering the safety or health of the customer, items without authorisation from the relevant authority, Pornography materials, firearms or any hazardous weapons, Black-market items, Stolen goods or goods which are in-appropriated, goods that were imported illegally and Illegal items. The above categories of Prohibited Goods are not exhaustive and the Company reserves their rights to amend, vary, expand the said categories of Prohibited Goods, which shall bind the Merchant from time to time
– To refrain from posting false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content (including personal information)
– To conform to their local regulations, rules and regulations and authority not to violate any laws, third party rights, or policies such as the Restricted Categories
– Circumvent or manipulate the fee structure or the billing process
– To refrain from harvesting or otherwise collect information about users, including but not limited to the buyer’s name, address, email addresses, contact numbers, for the Merchant’s personal benefit and gain including but not limited to dealing directly with the buyers or users without the knowledge of the Company. In the event the Company realised that the Merchant has dealt directly with the buyers; the Merchant shall be liable to reimburse the Company the expected revenue which is supposed to be earned by the Company but for the Merchant has dealt with the buyers through the Website
– Take any action that may undermine the reputation of the Website and the Company
– Transfer and/or assign your account to a third party without prior written consent from the Company
– To refrain from distributing or posting spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes
– To refrain from copying, modifying, or distributing the contents from the Website and/or the Company’s copyrights and trademarks
Once the order is completed whereby (a) the buyer confirms that he/she has received the product without disputes and (b) after the settlement by payment gateway service provider, the payment will then be released to your bank account through automated/manual withdrawal.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
– limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
– limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
– limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
– exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
You will not hold the website owner responsible for other users’ content, actions or inactions, or items they list, including things they post. You acknowledge that we only provide a vegan food marketplace for buyers and sellers and arranges transactions between such buyers and sellers. We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. We have no control over and do not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of users’ content or listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, the ability of buyers to pay for items, or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction.
We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer. Unless the buyer and seller agree otherwise, the buyer will become the item’s lawful owner upon physical receipt of the item from the seller. We cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services, and operation of the Website may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted, we exclude all implied warranties, terms and conditions. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of our Website and services.
ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND OTHER CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE IS PROVIDED TO THE USER “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. WEBSITE OWNER HAS MADE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO POST CURRENT AND ACCURATE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE; HOWEVER, WEBSITE OWNER ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES WHATSOEVER IN THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS WEBSITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE WEBSITE OWNER BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE USER’S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. IT IS THE USER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED, AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT THE USER’S OWN RISK. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO SOME USERS.
Limitation of Liability
THE USER SPECIFICALLY AGREES THAT THE WEBSITE OWNER SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, ANY MATERIAL OR DATA SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. THE USER SPECIFICALLY AGREES THAT THE WEBSITE OWNER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONTENT OR CONDUCT OF ANY OTHER PARTY OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OF ANOTHER’S RIGHTS, INCLUDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. THE USER SPECIFICALLY AGREES THAT THE WEBSITE OWNER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT SENT USING THE COMMUNICATION SERVICES AND/OR INCLUDED IN THIS SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE WEBSITE OWNER BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM: (1) RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS PRESENTED, (2) COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, (3) LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, (4) DELAYS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, (5) AND ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER OR NOT THE WEBSITE OWNER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
By visiting this Website, you agree that the laws of Malaysia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this User Agreement and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and the Website.